Date Of Birth: May 25th, 1933
Place Of Birth: St. Julien Road, Princes Town, Trinidad.
Marital Status: Married to Oma Panday (formerly Ramkissoon)
Children: Four daughters: Niala, Mickela, Nicola and Vasta
Political Career Includes:
- [09.11.95] - Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
-  - Leader of the Opposition (UNC)
-  - Political Leader of the United National Congress (UNC).
-  - Resigned from the National Alliance for Reconstruction (NAR) and launched a new party - Club '88. This new party became the United National Congress (UNC).
-  - Minister of External Affairs and International Trade, Member of Parliament, Couva North (NAR).
-  - The United Labour Front (ULF) merged into the National Alliance for Reconstruction (NAR) with the Democratic Action Congress and the Tapia House Movement.
- [1981-1986] - Leader of the Opposition (ULF).
-  - Member of Parliament, Couva North (ULF).
-  - Founder and Political Leader of the United Labour Front (ULF).
Academic Achievements Includes:
-  - B.Sc. Economics, London University.
-  - Barrister at Law, Lincoln's Inn, London.
-  - Diploma in Drama, London School of Dramatic Arts.
-  - Senior Cambridge Certificate, Presentation College, Trinidad.